In this issue:
- Cigarette breaks by Cary Kwok, Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Rottingdean Bazaar, Alfie Benge and Robert Wyatt for the Luncheon menu pages running through the magazine.
- An Ode to Issey Miyake, scent bottle photographed by Irving Penn in 1992 and Joan Armatrading photographed by Snowdon in 1986
- Chips, Cheese and Curry Sauce by Josefine Skomars and Lars Brønseth
- Seven Works by artist Pablo Bronstein
- Architect Sumayya Vally and fashion designer Roksanda Ilinčić conversation, photographs by Chieska Fortune Smith
- Body and Soul photographs by Ekua King, styling by Hanna Kelifa, text and poem by Caro Ohemaa
- The Work of Pat Porter, introduced by Charlie Porter, photographs by Kuba Ryniewicz, words by Olivia Laing
- A Poetic Conversation between Mustafa the Poet and Adrian Joffe
- Body morphing and clothing by Michaela Stark, photographs by Jack Davison
- La Sarabande with the Ballet national de Marseille (La) Horde, photographs by Louie Banks, styling by Ally Macrae
- Crossword by Tom Hanbury
LUNCHEON is an independent cultural magazine mixing art, fashion and food.